Tailor your audio experience to your preferences and track your hearing progress with Audeara headphones. Enjoy clear sound quality while watching TV, listening to music, and participating in telephone calls or video chats. These headphones are compatible with cochlear implants and hearing aids and can be customized through a quick hearing assessment using the Audeara app.
1. How to connect your headphones to your phone:
Source; Audeara website
- Activate the headphones by using the Power Switch located on the right ear cup.
- Press and hold the middle Multifunction Button on the left ear cup until the light flashes red and blue.
- Go to your phone's Settings > Bluetooth and ensure that the feature is enabled.
- You will see "Audeara A-02" in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Choose "Audeara A-02" to establish the connection.
2. How to download the Audeara app and personalise your headphones:
Personalizing your headphones allows you to have a clearer sound with less need to increase the volume. As a result, you'll have better speech clarity and improved overall sound quality.
To personalize your Audeara headphones, you can use the Audeara smartphone app and follow these three steps:
- Download the Audeara app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple) and take a quick hearing health check.
- Use the results to adjust the settings of your headphones to match your individual hearing profile.
- Once you have completed the hearing check and selected 'personalize', your hearing profile will be uploaded to the software of the headphones.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any support with the instructions above as you begin to get to know your hearing solution. We’re always happy to help! You can contact us via LiveChat, by pressing the button on the bottom right of the screen, or send us an inquiry here: Contact us