Welcome to your setup guide! Complete your hearing aid set up by following five simple steps. You'll be wearing your solution and hearing the sounds you love again in no time!
1. What comes in the box?
In the box, you will have found the set-up guide pamphlet as well as:
- Hearing solution (both the left and right)
- Cleaning brush and wipe
- Pack of batteries
- Warranty card
- User guide
2. Getting to know your hearing solution
3. How to tell left from right
- One device will be for your right ear and one for your left. You can tell the difference by the colour on the receiver portion of the device which fits into your ear.
- The solution with a red marking is for your right ear.
- The solution with a blue marking is for your left ear.
4. How to turn your solution on/off
- To turn your hearing solution on, close the battery door.
- To turn the hearing aid off, open the battery door (with your fingernail).
5. How to change the battery on your hearing solution
To put batteries into your devices follow the steps below. The correct batteries for your hearing solution model will be included in the box.
|Prepare the new battery. Remove the protective foil to activate the battery - wait for two minutes before inserting the battery into the hearing aid.
|Open the battery door completely using your fingernail. Remove the used battery.
Insert the new battery with the positive side (+) facing upwards. Always insert the battery in the door, never directly into the hearing aid.
Close the battery door.
Low battery warning: When the batteries are low on power, your hearing aids reduce the volume, and play a melody every 15 minutes until they are completely drained and turn off.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any support with the instructions above as you begin to get to know your hearing solution. We’re always happy to help! You can contact us via LiveChat, by pressing the button on the bottom right of the screen, or send us an inquiry here: Contact us
Please press 'next step' to continue setting up your solution.