Tailor your audio experience to your hearing preferences with IQBuds MAX2 Ear ID function.
What is Ear ID?
Ear ID is a hearing assessment built with the same technology audiologists use across the globe.
Ear ID will evaluate your hearing and adjust your buds to your personal hearing profile, providing you with a customised auditory experience.
The assessment will take approximately 5-10 minutes and can be paused whenever necessary.
1. How to begin using Ear ID
Please watch the video to learn how to complete setting up your Ear ID.
- Once your buds are charged, and you’ve downloaded the App, find a quiet place and insert both buds into your ears.
- Tap ‘Ear ID’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap ‘Get Started’.
- Follow the prompts to ensure your environment is quiet enough, and that you have the right size ear tip on.
- The test will then play a series of sounds, that you tap once you hear them.
- When the test is complete, answer the series of questions that follow.
- Ear ID will then personalize your buds and EarID creates your unique hearing profile.
2. Learn how to use additional noise control functions through the World Volume feature
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any support with the instructions above as you begin to get to know your hearing solution. We’re always happy to help! You can contact us via LiveChat, by pressing the button on the bottom right of the screen, or send us an inquiry here: Contact us